iNERDE offers tailored programs for students from 4th to the 12th grade depending on their interest and academic level.
- CDM (Curriculum à Dominance Math) – Module focused on Math activities
- CDS (Curriculum à Dominance Scientifique) – Module focused on Science activities
- CDI (Curriculum à Dominance Ingénierie) – Module focused on Engineering activities.
- desigNERDE – designing & building structure
- codeNERDE – robotics & programming
- sciNERDE – scientific method & experimentation
Intensive programming activities to teach high school students the basic skills that are necessary to succeed in the world of computer programming.
Check OUT Our Past CampS
Ntomo Innovation Academy (NIA) 2017
Le programme d’été du Ntomo Innovation Academy (NIA) est basé sur le fait que les élèves préfèrent résoudre les problèmes concrets à travers des activités aux concepts et contenus pertinents.
Ntomo Innovation Academy (NIA) 2016
iNERDE’s Colonie de Vacances STEM was rechristened Ntomo Innovation Academy in 2016. The program is the same (though bigger and better). The mission is the same: to create opportunity for African youth through radical innovation in education.
Ntomo Innovation Academy (NIA) 2015
Catch up on the latest news from the iNERDE team this summer. We have plenty of news to share with you from our STEM camps in Bamako and Dakar.
NTOMO INNOVATION ACADEMY (NIA) 2014
iNERDE held its first STEM Summer Camp in Bamako, Mali in 2014. For seven weeks we worked to share our passion for STEM with 30 4th and 5th graders and found that we were the ones who were inspired by the passion of our 30 Nerds, and their families, for learning.